Welcome to the Sofia Inn!
The good stuff about the Sofia Inn:
- Located on a leafy street in the heart of brownstone Brooklyn.
- An old beautiful house with to-die-for ambiance
- Situated thrillingly close to Manhattan (two blocks from four subway lines, all of them only 20 minutes from Manhattan)
- Two blocks from Grand Army Plaza, epicenter of the world’s greatest borough (don’t take it from us; take it from editors at the renowned Lonely Planet travel guide who, last year, included Brooklyn in their list of world’s must-see places).
- Mere steps to Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Zoo, the Brooklyn Public Library’s main branch, the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, the Brooklyn Museum of Art (second largest art museum in America), and, best of all, the Park Slope/Prospect Heights neighborhood—the city’s hottest neighborhood.
- Restaurants, taverns, music, theater, sports, 24-hour delis: all the amenities of Manhattan, but with Brooklyn’s brownstone charm, a magnet to an exciting mix of brokers, writers, artists, activists, and students.
The bad stuff:
- There’s nothing bad! It’s all good! We can’t wait to meet you!!